The ‘Parrjazz Life Skills’ virtual course is created to empower musicians and give aspiring musicians an opportunity to ask advice from leading industry experts on a variety of music life topics.
Taking place virtually on Mondays between 4-5pm, participants will be emailed with a specific theme for the following Monday to prepare questions for. This will be a group session so also an opportunity to meet other musicians and hear others’ questions and issues.
Each session’s expert will introduce themselves and then open up to questions.
Topics included are:
- Performance Psychology and Techniques
- Practice Psychology and Techniques
- Composition and Arrangement
- How to get the best sound for your band in a studio
- How to get the best sound for your band in a live music venue
- Musical Directing
- Music in TV and Theatre
- Tour Management and Administrative Advice
Experts names to be released soon but include people who work on and off stage for: BBC’s The Voice, Snarky Puppy, Lee Scratch Perry, Corinne Bailey Rae, Steely Dan, Toto, Kirk Franklin, Madness, Marcus Miller, The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic.
Course Duration - 10 Weeks from second Monday in May
Fee - £100
To register or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO TOURING SCHEDULES*